Bench Report Templates¶
The Templates menu from the left panel lets you select Report Templates created for the current project:
The table on the left displays the available templates. The center panel shows the name, description and report items of the currently selected template.
Adding a Template¶
The following procedure explains how to add a Report Template:
- Open a bench Report,
- Edit it to suit your needs,
- Open the Templates panel,
- Click on the Save as Template button.
Templates do NOT include report item filters (e.g. Selected action, region, etc).
Using a Template¶
The following procedure explains how to apply a Report Template:
- Select the Template from the left table,
- Click on the Apply to Report button.
The configuration of the current Report is immediately replaced by the configuration of the Template.
Deleting a Template¶
The following procedure explains how to remove a Report Template:
- Select a template in the left table,
- Click on the Delete button,
- Confirm the deletion.
You can select multiple templates by using the CTRL/SHIT keys while clicking in the table. Its allows you to delete several report templates at once.
Templates are shared amongst the current Workspace. Removing a template makes it unavailable for all Projects of the current Workspace.
The templates page only allows you to directly update the templates name and description.
To update the report items of a template you need to:
- Apply it to the current report,
- Close the Templates panel,
- Update the report items,
- Re-open the Templates panel,
- Save the current Report as a Template.
- Delete the old version of the Template.