This section describes any previously released version and information about each version.
7.5.2 (19th December 2017)
- Latest Chrome Browser HARs are imported in reversed chronological order (#499)
7.5.1 (6th December 2017)
- Plain Post Data Encoding in exported JMX is invalid in some cases (#492)
- Analysis Results Table column order is randomly changing (#486)
7.5.0 (28th November 2017)
- Single Sign-On (SSO): LDAP authentication (#351)
- Backend supports Startup Delay support in UserLoad in Scenarios (#477)
- JMeter JMX with WebDriver is not marked as WebDriver (#488)
7.4.1 (23th November 2017)
- Raw Post Body containing CRLF must be encoded properly in JMX (#483)
- CSV Variable Balancing may not work properly in some edge cases (#481)
- Http Server Authentication did not support absolute URLs (#480)
- User login must be case-insensitive (#467)
7.4.0 (17th November 2017)
- OctoPerf SLA : Service Level Agreement profiles are configurable in the Design / Monitoring and visible in the test reports.
- Load Injector monitoring : added threshold alarms when CPU usage is over 80%.
- HTTP Servers : Connection and Response Timeouts are now configurable per server.
- Correlation Rules Frameworks : updated the SAML and .Net frameworks.
- Virtual User Cleanup : when removing SLA profiles or HTTP Servers, empty containers are also removed.
- Report Trends : the analysis page show a trend graph if showing the response time and hits/errors counts for all selected reports.
- Frontend optimization : the design page and the search & replace for big Virtual Users (hundreds of actions) is now faster.
- HTTP headers auto-completion : common HTTP request actions header names are now suggested during edition.
- Test report summary : to quickly navigate in the report, a summary is displayed on the right.
- ElasticSearch upgrade to version 5.6.4.
- [Design] Correlation rules injections 'with name' field is left to an empty string when it is cleared.
- [Design] The displayed number of items currently in the trash is wrong after an action is dropped back into the Virtual User.
- [Design] JMX import may throw a ClassCastException.
7.3.4 (21th October 2017)
- [Design] HTTP Query Parameters with only name aren't within the JMX Script
7.3.3 (20th October 2017)
- [Monitoring] HTTP 400 Bad Request when listing Monitoring Agents
7.3.2 (19th October 2017)
- OctoPerf Catalog: configurable data volume mapping
- [Design] HAR Import: ignore query params with empty name and value bug design
- [Design] Bulk server deletion make encounter race condition
- [Design] Create Default Correlation Frameworks if none found
7.3.1 (18th October 2017)
- Jenkins JUnit Report were broken
- Monitoring fails with Http 503 error with restricted workspace rights
- Query parameters are always written in Path (JMeter JMX)
- HAR import: query parameters with only value are treated as name only
- Jenkins: Report link points to Saas when using Enterprise-Edition
- Upgrade to JMeter 3.3
- Fix an issue when importing Chrome 61 HAR
- Upgrade to Elasticsearch 5.6.2
- Upgrade to Spring Boot 1.5.7.RELEASE
- Upgrade various other libraries
- Regression: could not create an on-premise provider
- Runtime: Shuffle CSV Variable file content before running test
- Database: Upgrade to Elasticsearch 5.6.1
- APM: AppDynamics and Dynatrace integrations via HTTP headers
- Payment: Select subscription to use when launching a test
- Monitoring: MongoDB monitoring module
- User Profile: allow to change email
- Auto-Correlation: predefined correlation frameworks for well-known web applications
- Files: Remove BOM if necessary
- JMX Import: support Test Fragments
- Elasticsearch: update type mappings on server startup
- Upgrade to Elasticsearch 5.5.2
- Some JMX Imports can fail
- Migration service: automatically migrate datas on Server Startup
- Upgrade to Elasticsearch 5.4.2
- Upgrade various Libraries
- Bench Reports: Apdex Metric
- Loop Controller: import as Generic JMeter Action
- New Sanity Checks
- Upgrade to Elasticsearch 5.4.1
- Limit number of tests results stored per project
- Jenkins JUnit reports are not working properly
- URL Import doesn't crawl sub-pages