OctoPerf requires an account to gain access to the platform. This procedure takes under a minute and is explained below.
The following procedure explains how to sign in.
- Open the Signin page,
- Enter your email and password,
- Click on the Log in button.
The application then redirects you to your projects.
The following procedure explains how to create an account:
- Open Signup page,
- Enter your email,
- Enter a secured password (length and variety of characters is important),
- Click on Sign up to create your account (You automatically agree to the terms of service by doing so).
You will be directly logged in.
Registration is protected by a Captcha to prevent automated registration. If the Captcha does not appear, it may be blocked by your company proxy. Please ask your network administrator to allow it.
Use a professional email (that ends with your company name) to get free extra test hours.
The following procedure explains how to recover your account when you don't remember your password:
- Open Forgot Password page,
- Enter the email linked to your account,
- Click on Send.
You should receive an email after a few minutes containing a link to a page which allows you to reset your account password. Please note that the link is temporary and stops working after a while for security reasons.
Once logged in the account management menu is available on the upper right corner of the application:
From this drop-down menu you can access:
- The profile page, to edit your password and user information.
- The subscriptions page, to view your current subscriptions and add new ones.
- The private hosts page that lets you manage your private injectors and monitors.
If you still experience issues signing in your account, please contact our Support Team.