Errors Table Report Item¶
The errors table provide details about each error which occurred during the test. It allows to understand what happened server-side during the load test.
The table displays:
- The time of the error,
- The HTTP action that raised the error,
- The HTTP error message,
- The related failed assertions.
To view the error details:
- Find the error you want to inspect,
- Click on the Magnifier button on the right.
- A panel displays the detailed error.
The table doesn't display all the errors for performance and storage space reasons.
To customize the Errors Table, please refer to the documentation page about the legend and metrics.
The Errors Table only have one specific metric to display errors. So when editing it you can only select the following filters:
Export as CSV¶
To export the table as a CSV files, please refer to the documentation page about exporting tables.
Each error can be inspected to display detailed information:
- Occurred at: the exact time at which the error occurred,
- In region: in which region the error has occurred,
- On virtual user: which user profile and associated virtual users raised the error,
- On container: the parent container of the action that failed,
- On action: action which failed,
- Message: the HTTP error message,
- Connect time, latency ans response time: statistics related to the request in error.
An additional table displays the potential assertions that failed for the request.
And the Request and Response panels displays the request which has been sent to the server, and the received response.
- Click on a code text area (headers or body),
- Type CTRL + F (or CMD + F on Mac), a dialog appears on top of the area,
- Type the text to search or a regex,
- Press Enter to start searching for the first term occurrence
- Press CTRL + G (or CMD + G on Mac) to find the next occurrence, or SHIFT + CTRL + G (or SHIFT + CMD + G on Mac) to find the previous one.