Load Test Execution¶
The Runtime page lists all your scenarios.
For each runtime scenario, the list displays:
- The name and description,
- The creation and edition dates,
- The number of simulated concurrent users,
- The number of geographical locations,
- The scenario duration.
Runtime scenarios list actions¶
Several actions are available when placing your mouse over an existing connection in the list:
|Duplicate Scenario||Lets you duplicate a scenario in one click. You can then edit the duplicated scenario.|
|Delete Scenario||Lets you remove a scenario in one click. This operation cannot be reverted so proceed with caution.|
You can filter the displayed scenarios using the Filter field:
- Simply type the name in the Filter field placed on the upper right corner of the page,
- The list bellow will only display the execution scenarios that contains the term in their name or description.
To create a new runtime scenario, simply click on the Plus button. A default Scenario is created using one of your virtual users and your are redirected to the scenario page. You may then change the used VU as well as edit its name and description.