The notification page displays the list of notification configurations. It is accessible from the upper menu:
Notifications can be used along with scheduled tests to be notified about test statuses.
For each notification, the list displays:
- The type,
- The notification description,
- The event ids.
There are 4 types of notification available:
- Microsoft Teams,
- Http WebHook.
The event IDs define what events are sent for each configuration: test started, test in error, test finished, etc.
Add or Edit a Notification¶
Click on a notification in the list to edit it. Click on the Add notification at the bottom of the list to add a new notification.
The following procedure explains how to add/edit a notification:
- Select the type of notification,
- Select the event IDs,
- Type in the information specific to the selected type of notification (email, slack credentials, HTTP URL and headers),
- (Optional) Select the filters on concurrent users and test duration,
- Click on Save.
You will need to configure an incoming webhook in slack. The procedure can be found in their documentation.
For this example we will be assuming that slack:
- Gave you this URL during the webhook creation
- The user that created the webhook is named
- Has an
Democan post into it.
In OctoPerf it would look like this:
You need to configure an incoming webhook in Microsoft Teams. The procedure can be found in their documentation.