The scheduler page lists all your scheduled jobs. It is available from the upper menu:
A scheduled job runs load tests periodically.
Scheduled Jobs List¶
For each scheduled job, the list displays:
- The associated report name,
- The associated scenario (click on the scenario name to open it),
- The name of the report template,
- The date and time of the next run,
- The trigger description,
- The tags,
- The buttons to enable/disable a job or remove it.
Create a Scheduled Job¶
The following procedure explains how to create a scheduled job:
- Click on the Add Job button under the job list,
- The creation panel appears,
- Type a report name and select tags,
- Select a scenario and subscription,
- Configure a cron trigger,
- Click on Save.
Enabled/Disable a Scheduled Job¶
To enable/disable a scheduled job, simply click on the checkbox under the Enabled column in the jobs list.
Remove a Scheduled Job¶
To remove a scheduled job click on the trash icon in the jobs list and confirm the operation when a dialog pops in.
Scheduled Runs List¶
The scheduled runs table displays a list of test executions for the currently selected Job.
For each scheduled run, the list displays:
- The status,
- The creation date,
- The duration,
- The stack trace in case of error,
- A magnifier button to open the associated test report.